Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Halloween!











So in my efforts to catch up on some time, since my last post on my other site was 2 months ago, here is the Halloween blog. :) Chloe dressed up as a lady bug! (thank you Nanee!) and was absolutely adorable!! She was a little camera shy that day though, so we didnt get any good pics of her actually looking AT the camera! Here is her story:

"We carved a pumpkin, and I took some pictures in my Halloween outfit. We played all day, and got the candy ready to give out! Mommy was so excited! On Halloween night, I was a lady bug! The costume was warm and soft, and everyone thought I was so cute! I sat outside and passed out candy with Mommy, Daddy, Bamp, Daisy, and Matty. Then I got to eat a lollipop! It was YUMMY!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And she is a true LADY bug! I love you Chloe Anne!!!! Love, Nana