Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Blog Website!

Hello all you Chloe fans! Sorry for the delay in the blog, but as you can see, we are starting anew. The Mac is under the weather, so I will be working to update the blog here (which may actually be easier). I have some catching up to do, so be patient! I think we may have to work backwards a little, but we will get there!!

Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog spot world!!
I love the photos of chloey, she is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are wonderful, she is growing up too fast though. Loved the green bean face.
Keep them coming. Love Gram

Anonymous said...

That's my family and I love you all dearly! Keep updating! She is beautiful and hopefully you can somehow copy this onto CD or something so she will have it one day! Love you all with all my heart, Mommas/Nana