On January 30, I went to my first Orlando Magic Basketball Game!! I got all dressed up in my Dwight Howard Jersey, of course it was cold out, so I had to put my Magic pajamas underneath. Then Mommy decided I made a beautiful little boy in that outfit, so to make sure that no one mistook me for one, she put a little white bow on my head. I have to say, I did look precious!
Someone took some pictures of Grandpa, Daddy, and I at the game, but for some reason, they cut off Grandpa's face. I don't know why. I like Grandpa's face.
I had so much fun, and did really well! It figures though, that Daddy took me on the night they gave out noisemakers at the game, and unfortunately the people around us weren't real considerate that I was a little overwhelmed by the noise, so we came home at halftime!
Daddy says he will take me again soon! I hope so, because I look way too adorable in that outfit to stay home!
Check out the video of me getting ready... you will see Matty giving me goodbye kisses, and me practicing my clapping!!

4 comments:
Chloe - You look great, Doll! Glad you had fun at your first Magic game! :)
Nana and Bamp watched you get ready for this big event, and what an event it was! You were adorable and I'm glad you had so much fun! You are a precious little angel! :)
She is growing so fast
cant wait to see you all at the wedding
uncle DT aunt Lisa dylan & linny
Hi chloe,
I'd much rather see you Celtic green or Yankee pinstripes but know that your surroundings dictate that you be dressed in colors of occassional winners or losers.Maybe someday you can sit with your Bamp and watch some teams with winning traditions rather than occasional fluke.
Post a Comment