Friday, December 21, 2007

Sea World

On December 20, 2007 we went to Sea World for Mommy and Daddy's 4th anniversary! We got annual passes, so we can come back whenever we want too, and it's a good thing we did!! I LOVED IT!! I had such a great time looking at all the animals, and strolling along like a big girl in my stroller, under the trees. I mostly loved watching all the people!!! We saw sharks, dolphins, birds, turtles, and my favorite, squirrels!! Yes, I know, Mommy and Daddy said I can see squirrels anytime in the back yard, but they were very entertaining anyways! We saw the ShAmU show!! There were like 7 Shamu's, and they swam, and jumped, and splashed us all! I even got to meet Shamu afterwards, he wasnt so scary. I liked his fin, it was soft and furry! We also got to pet the stingrays!! Daddy held me up to watch them swim by, while he pet them. Mommy pet them for the first time... Daddy made her pet them (she was always too Chicken before!). And then at the end, one swam up and flapped his fin at me, and i stuck my hand in the water and pet him!! He felt slimy and spongy. As we headed to the manatees, I fell asleep (what a buy day - it was exhausting!) So we called it a day, and headed home. We had such a great time!!



























No comments: