Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christmas!







Christmas was SO much fun! I was so spoiled!! For Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house, and Bamp fed me RUM CAKE! It was so yummy!! I loved it! You can see from some of my pictures how much I loved it! For some reason though, I was very upset to be handed to anyone other than Mommy or Daddy. I definitely learned how to furl my lip!






Nana and Bamp spent Christmas Eve night at my house, and Santa came to visit me! I got a big House to play with From Santa! Grandma, Grandpa, Mecup, and Aunt Pauli also came to see me on Christmas morning. I was so overwhelmed with all the presents, I took a two hour nap, and we had to rip open all my gifts in a hurry so we could get to Aunt Donna and Uncle Rodger's house!

No comments: