Thursday, January 17, 2008

8 Months Old!!






Can you believe I am already 8 months old!?

I am getting so BIG! I am working on my third tooth now, crawling all over, I can wave hello and bye-bye, and I like to pull myself up on EVERYTHING. I can also say "mommy" and "da-da", and I have a very healthy appetite! (That's Ravioli in the picture! I know it looks gruesome!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is she!!! I also love the mohawk which somebody styled her with in all the pics!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, she has grown a lot. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Chloe, you have the greatest idea about eating, you just dive in! I think that is what it is all about, then you get every morsel! Karen is right, that mohawk is great. The Rod Steward look. We are wondering if it is going to continue or develop into something that a model could use, becuase you are model material for sure! Nana and Bamp love you!