Saturday, February 9, 2008
Visiting My Friends
On January 14, I met some new friends! Their names are Lexi and Kylie. Daddy works with their Daddy, Doug. We went over to their house to play and have dinner. We had so much fun, and I enjoyed playing with other little girls. Lexi is 3, and Kylie is 2 months older than I am. She already walks, so I am watching her, and practicing to be just like her! Their Mommy's name is Jen. She is so nice, and made the best lasagna!! The girls and I just played and played, and we shared some snacks, played in the ball pit, and got to know each other! I think we might be spending lots more time together soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chloe, that ball pit looks like something you need to mess up your room or maybe Nana needs one at her house so you can come over here more often, what do you think?
Post a Comment