We went to North Carolina this week, November 11 - 15, to see some foliage, enjoy the beautiful weather, and most of all to see my cousin, Jess and her hubby-to-be, Jeff. We left Sunday night after I got off work, and drove 8 hours straight through! Chloe was perfect (as usual!) and slept the whole way!! We arrived around 5 am, took a nap, and spent the day exploring! Tuesday we went up to Blowing Rock (for those of you who don't know, that is Chris and my favorite place on Earth!). Chloe went on her first SWING and SLIDE!! Of course, Daisy had to try out the slide, too!! Wednesday we went for a hike at Lake Norman State Park. It was so gorgeous up there, and the foliage was incredible. Of course, Jess and Jeff got to meet Chloe for the first time, and experience the fun of feeding and bathing her! We had such a great time. We arrived home safely tonight, after about 9.5 hours in the car. Through the whole trip, Chloe was awesome, and we only had to endure about 1 hour of fussing total!! I was truly amazed at how wonderful she was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How beautiful! Chloe is going to be quite the heartbreaker!
I'm glad you had a good time in NC - Blowing Rock is one of the best places on Earth... My sister is in Boone (about 20 mins away) at ASU - lucky duck... Sorry I missed you while you were so close! Maybe next time...
I LOVE that pic of you and her in the leaves! Shes so cute!
That is a great pic of you and Chloe with the beautiful leaves behind you!
Kerry
Hey, looks like some of the outfits I bought her came in handy in NC. I'm so glad you guys got to use them and see foliage! Looks like you had a beautiful trip! The foliage looks like you hit it at a beautiful time! Love you guys forever and always, Mommas
Post a Comment